Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionel Messi

Messi's and Ronaldo's TOTY Cards on FIFA

ed1bc915762c6e274b06a93514f11795.png

Discuss

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Just saw the movie about Messi from an online stream. It's good. Almost cried at the end.

There are a lot of really nice bits. I knew Messi had a tough childhood, but the movie gives even more perspective into his early life. They have a child actor for him when he was a kid, and they mix the acting with actual footage of young Messi. Pretty nice.

And, Balague speaks only once, says something wrong, gets called out on it, looks like a fool, and doesn't speak again for the entire movie :lol:

SeloBarca

Ronaldo 99 dribbling, should be like max 80. Passing should also be around 80. Accuracy should be below 80.
Guess they had to pump it up, otherwise his overall stats would be to low.

Ramos is apperantly better then Silva defensivly in everything except dribbling and passing.

I sense a bit of Real Madrid favorism among the FIFA developers.

Last edited:

Caps

Ronaldo 99 dribbling, should be like max 80. Passing should also be around 80. Accuracy should be below 80.
Guess they had to pump it up, otherwise his overall stats would be to low.

Ramos is apperantly better then Silva defensivly in everything except dribbling and passing.

I sense a bit of Real Madrid favorism among the FIFA developers.

In total agreement. And tbh honest Leos PHY should be higher than his. Messi rides challenges from men twice his size. Ronaldo falls with any physicality. Your potential to be physical (Ronaldo tall, strong) doesn't necessarily translate into how effective you are regarding physicality when actually playing.

Ibra has 99 PHY, right? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans