10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

In the dream The Messi's found me quite charming

SuggestiveNatasha.gif

CatalinR10

Seeing Messi's sister Marisol just reminded me of a fantasy i onced had where I met Marisol in Barcelona and became her boyfriend just so I could be part of the Messi family and hang out with Leo and play Fifa and be buddies. Im 23 now, i've matured but lord the kinda of things one comes up when daydreaming lmao. Still, that be pretty cool.. In the dream The Messi's found me quite charming... Plus Marisol is not that bad looking.

spchless.gif

Ok I'll stop but i'm sure i'm not the only one who's thought of that.

I had dreams of him noticing me while I was in Barcelona , jogging in the morning in my tight jogging suit. He would come to me and ask me if I wanted to be his maid. I accepted and as the months went by , he started to show his real self . He would make me wear a tight dress while calling me Consuella. When Antonella wasn't watching , he would slap my ass and make me say Ayyyy papiiiii.

Alik

spchless.gif

I had dreams of him noticing me while I was in Barcelona , jogging in the morning in my tight jogging suit. He would come to me and ask me if I wanted to be his maid. I accepted and as the months went by , he started to show his real self . He would make me wear a tight dress while calling me Consuella. When Antonella wasn't watching , he would slap my ass and make me say Ayyyy papiiiii.

Am not disappointed :lol:

barca1899

zxr9tu.jpg

Damn :VdB:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans