10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Messi & Ronaldo remind me Senna & Prost.

There are differences, of course...

Senna disliked Prost, Ronaldo respect Messi. Senna & Prost were in the same team, for some seasons, while Messi and Ronaldo will never be together.

But I really like the fact that I am able to see again two contemporary legends fighting to be the best, in a real and intense rivalry.

It's such amazing to be that lucky!

Except that its not really a rivalry, they don't battle each other every week and they only play a couple of times a year against one and other.The rivalry is media driven.

doublehh03

MassiveRecklessIchneumonfly.gif

Pepsi 1 -- Koke 0

Koke already admitted Messi is the best. Why does he want to embarrass himself?

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Seeing Messi's sister Marisol just reminded me of a fantasy i onced had where I met Marisol in Barcelona and became her boyfriend just so I could be part of the Messi family and hang out with Leo and play Fifa and be buddies. Im 23 now, i've matured but lord the kinda of things one comes up when daydreaming lmao. Still, that be pretty cool.. In the dream The Messi's found me quite charming... Plus Marisol is not that bad looking. Ok I'll stop but i'm sure i'm not the only one who's thought of that.

Siberia

Seeing Messi's sister Marisol just reminded me of a fantasy i onced had where I met Marisol in Barcelona and became her boyfriend just so I could be part of the Messi family and hang out with Leo and play Fifa and be buddies. Im 23 now, i've matured but lord the kinda of things one comes up when daydreaming lmao. Still, that be pretty cool.. In the dream The Messi's found me quite charming... Plus Marisol is not that bad looking. Ok I'll stop but i'm sure i'm not the only one who's thought of that.

:lol::lol:

Alik

Waiting for Catalinutz to post an appropriate reaction gif.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Wow..... :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans