10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Indeed I just saw that looking through youtube. But who's gonna tell Xavi he sucks at taking them.. Someone needs to mustard up the courage.

Kerrybai

Suarez confidence is shot so I wouldn't let him near one. Neymar and Rakitic should get a few though. It's hard to argue with letting Messi take them though, as far as I know his conversion rate with them is half decent and he scores enough every season to justify giving him the majority. Xavi should hand his over to Neymar and Rakitic.

raskolnikov

that is nice, but how can someone say he is the best fk taker at barca ?? he didn't take on iirc

If Juninho didnt take a freekick at a new club doesnt mean that he is the best at it. Balo is the best penaldo taker at liverpool for the same reason.
Rakitic, Neymar and Suarez all have more right than Xavi to take freekicks from the left, corners as well.
Its foolish to base it on hierarchy in the squad imo.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
If Juninho didnt take a freekick at a new club doesnt mean that he is the best at it. Balo is the best penaldo taker at liverpool for the same reason.
Rakitic, Neymar and Suarez all have more right than Xavi to take freekicks from the left, corners as well.
Its foolish to base it on hierarchy in the squad imo.

Funny thing is you could argue about Balo because Lambert is also one of the best penalty takers out there.
Considering Barca's free kicks I would like Neymar and Rakitic to take more of them. Rakitic would also be my first choice to take pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans