10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Yeah, that is really stupid of him. I'm not justifying Messi, but it's in people's nature to argue and why the fuck expose the details to public!? Is he part of this team or not? The fuc...

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Yeah, that is really stupid of him. I'm not justifying Messi, but it's in people's nature to argue and why the fuck expose the details to public!? Is he part of this team or not? The fuc...

Please shift the anger to the mathieu thread, I'm voicing my anger there but people are defending him, please back him up.
Also on Messi, let's be realistic Messi has an ego, a pretty big one at that, no where as huge as Ronaldo's but from what I've read from Pep Guardiola's autobiography Messi is the type of player to do these kinds of things when the coach is not on the same footballing level as him. For Messi Guardiola was a footballing sage, who could only teach him wisdom, whereas enrique is a sort of......well not a sage. Messi probably feels like he can learn nothing from enrique, which is probably true.

JamDav1982

Please shift the anger to the mathieu thread, I'm voicing my anger there but people are defending him, please back him up.
Also on Messi, let's be realistic Messi has an ego, a pretty big one at that, no where as huge as Ronaldo's but from what I've read from Pep Guardiola's autobiography Messi is the type of player to do these kinds of things when the coach is not on the same footballing level as him. For Messi Guardiola was a footballing sage, who could only teach him wisdom, whereas enrique is a sort of......well not a sage. Messi probably feels like he can learn nothing from enrique, which is probably true.

Haha you speaking for Messi now??

mssarm

Completely disagree. I understand for some people Pep is a God and as such he was "perfect". But reality is far from it. He had arguments with Messi too and fortunately for him he had Tito who could calm things down. I'll be really surprised if Messi and LE sang love songs for each other. The conflict is always going to be there. The question is not avoid the conflict, it is rather what's the impact of the conflict on the player and the team, because the outcome could positive or negative. Based on our team performance and Messi's form it's obvious that the conflict and the resolution of it improved the team performance. Again, the conflict could be destructive or could be an impulse for positive development.

Last edited:

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Nope. That is speaking for Messi. Wild.

For Messi Guardiola was a footballing sage, who could only teach him wisdom, whereas enrique is a sort of......well not a sage. Messi probably feels like he can learn nothing from enrique, which is probably true.

I read Pep's autobiography...........that's where I got the information from. did you not read my entire post

JamDav1982

I read Pep's autobiography...........that's where I got the information from. did you not read my entire post

As far as i am aware Pep doesnt have an autobiography.

If you are referring to the Balague book then you are being very selective in what you are referring to as there are many examples in that book where Messi and Peps relationship was strained - usually from Messi's behaviour.

So to suggest Messi never had a cross word with Pep as he was a 'sage' is totally wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans