10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Well, playing with Pedro is kinda like playing with 10 players, so yes you're right. And so was I.
Don't even get started with the 'we wouldn't be as good without Messi' claim because we all know it leads to nowhere.

L

linetty

What's so funny?

It's true. If Messi weren't at Barca, one of Neymar or Suarez would be the main man. And the team would play for said main man. The team might be a bit worse, but nowhere near 4th or 5th place like footyfan claims.
Yeah, I share your opinion/feelings. The parallel/phrase made me laugh though ;)

footyfan

Calma, calma
What's so funny?

It's true. If Messi weren't at Barca, one of Neymar or Suarez would be the main man. And the team would play for said main man. The team might be a bit worse, but nowhere near 4th or 5th place like footyfan claims.

You do know 4th spot is just 8 points behind with a game in hand?? And 5th spot is 9 points behind with a game in hand? You really think Barca wouldn't have dropped 5 more points if they didn't have Messi? The midfield is not strong like last season where his absence wouldn't be felt as much.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You do know 4th spot is just 8 points behind with a game in hand?? And 5th spot is 9 points behind with a game in hand? You really think Barca wouldn't have dropped 5 more points if they didn't have Messi? The midfield is not strong like last season where his absence wouldn't be felt as much.

Huh. I stand corrected then.

I didn't realize that the Liga was this close this season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Both you and KingMessi are not wrong, since both of you are speculating.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Without me supporting Barcelona they would be last.
BoXQBkRCQAAQqIy.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans