messi2140

6racies Xavi
i know its old but its realy funny if u didn't see it be4

they call him an experts :lol: & this is his logic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kZVBvowSZY

funny-gifs-stupid-people.gif

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
After watching that video I just spent the last 5 minutes having an imaginary argument with this guy, with me coming up with three different analogies and him just being like "well the game is about scoring goals" and my eyes would bulge each time he said it

Kohe321

After watching that video I just spent the last 5 minutes having an imaginary argument with this guy, with me coming up with three different analogies and him just being like "well the game is about scoring goals" and my eyes would bulge each time he said it

Haha :lol:

Doesn't the whole team including Enrique just look way more happy now? The celebrations, the improved pressers, the general joy on the pitch that was not present earlier. Perhaps they all sat down and talked, became friends again and started over from scratch. This all seemed to occur straight after Bartomeu announced that there will be early elections, where that epic Atletico game in the league followed, and with Messi giving the interview on BarcaTV announcing he's staying etc etc.

The whole team situation is looking much brighter now in my opinion. I don't get the feeling we're counting down the days until Lucho leaves anymore, but rather that the chances of him staying are getting pretty good. And if things keep improving like this, that might be a good thing as well. :)

Holly

Although I do believe that smile analysis is a bit silly to say the least, I think it is perfectly well understandable why Lio was not smiling all that much on Sunday, apart from his lip. He knew the little 8 year old who had terminal cancer was coming to see him as his last wish in life and he probably also knew the kid died on his way. Every normal human being will get down from such news, so I am not surprised he wasn't smiling.... RIP little kiddie

Egert

Estonian Culé
Messi :worthy:
Would give everything to hug him and Anto. Thiago would be great too. Where did they found snow tho :lol: Nothing here almost in cold Estonia....

Antimadridista1

Messi :worthy:
Would give everything to hug him and Anto. Thiago would be great too. Where did they found snow tho :lol: Nothing here almost in cold Estonia....

Les Alples in south-east France and Switzerland are really close from Barcelona in plane.
And as someone say there's also "les Pyrénées" with Andorra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans