10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
New Argentina kits:

Argentina-2015-Home-Kit%2B(1).jpg

Vilarrubi

I believe he wasn't smiling as much because he bust his lip in the first half. He kept checking it every time the camera was on him and looked pretty annoyed about it. Nothing to worry about..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sister Lucia Caram, an Argentinean nun, is one of Barcelona’s most famous supporters. Sister Caram has manifested her love for the blaugrana on numerous occasions, and her latest public utterances saw her speak some godly words of praise for Leo Messi, “For me the evidence for the existence of God is manifested in goodness and beauty, and when I see Messi play I see that. One looks entranced, like by a beautiful painting or a sunset, when one faces Messi. I’m not saying he’s God, but he’s a reflection of God’s perfection. He dazzles everyone.”

Speaking on the eternal Messi-Ronaldo debate, Sister Caram clearly refrained from using the angel-devil analogy for the world’s top two players. “Is Messi an angel and Ronaldo the devil? Well Messi has the virtue of being a great player but he is also a good person. He is humble,” she said.

Cristiano plays football very well, but he has a very cocky and unfriendly attitude. He’s not my greatest enemy, I think he plays very good football, but there is not harmony in him,” said Sister Lucia of the Portuguese, who is currently serving a two-match ban for aggressive behaviour.

:worthy::worthy:

I

instinct

After watching this video, I desperately want to play football with my friends, just to remind myself how shit I am and how good Messi is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans