10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

S2K1985

Chatbot
Wow. How does he not lose his sponsorship deal? I remember Ronaldinho losing his contract with them outright when he was pictured with a can of Coca Cola a while back.

Having said that, I don't blame him though, Pepsi is dull and far too sweet when compared to their fierce rivals Coke.

Most restaurants have a deal with Coke or Pepsi. I never saw a Restaurant selling both. Maybe this doesnt affect his sponsorship deal.

Lomar1o

I think Ronaldinho got into trouble because he had the can of coke at a press conference.

and reports suggested that he sipped it, publicly. that was the problem. in messi's case there's no proof that messi had anything to do with that coke bottle.

doublehh03

Watching Ronaldo like this should simply end all Messi v. Ronaldo comparisons. Even when Messi is at his worst, he still tries to do something with the ball. This guy doesn't do jack if he doesn't score goals. Literally jack.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23280-1367586721-20.gif

Goals goals goals and some more goals. Creating chances , dribbling , vision , ball control , short passes , long through balls , who needs those useless attributes if you can score goals.

It looks like a troll after reading it again , but still there are lot of people who think that way.

Last edited:

Ghosting

To be fair Messi is partly to blame for this more goals = better player phenomenon, he start to score goal after goal, and you'd see things like 'another day another goal for Lionel Messi', it was a short way of summing up his performance and then he and Ronaldo started to compete for the pichichi and it was like nothing else mattered. Scoring the most was an easy way to see who was better for people who clearly didn't watch either or both play.

I have friends that would go, 'oh look Ronnie scored 2 again he is just insane' and I'd be like 'all you did was check the result on your phone, he probably stood there and got some tap ins again.'

God forbid if Zidane played in this era, he'd be like the 50th best player in the world.

DinhoR10

To be fair Messi is partly to blame for this more goals = better player phenomenon, he start to score goal after goal, and you'd see things like 'another day another goal for Lionel Messi', it was a short way of summing up his performance and then he and Ronaldo started to compete for the pichichi and it was like nothing else mattered. Scoring the most was an easy way to see who was better for people who clearly didn't watch either or both play.

I have friends that would go, 'oh look Ronnie scored 2 again he is just insane' and I'd be like 'all you did was check the result on your phone, he probably stood there and got some tap ins again.'

God forbid if Zidane played in this era, he'd be like the 50th best player in the world.

Not really iniesta is the farthest thing from a prolific goal scorer but he's seen as number 3 of the modern era (Atleast up until the last couple seasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans