10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

To be fair they are not all bad, the response to that post was very unbiased for a Madrista.

'You can always tell the people that never saw Diego play one game. Consistency? You've got to be kidding me. Maradona had 3 peak years and he tailed off straight after. Before 86 WC people mentioned him as a let down for Christ sakes :lol:

Maradona was nowhere near as consistent as Messi, not even close. Cruijff had one great tournament with Netherlands. Messi didn't flop in he WC, I don't know what game you watched. Most of Maradonas teammates that actually played with him think Messi is better than him. Personally, I don't really want to compare them. It's much easier to attack in todays game that's for sure, which is why CR and Messi put up crazy numbers, especially in La Liga where defenders literally can give fouls by just standing there.

Sabella played a defensive formation and was more willing to not concede than score. Messi burdended all the creativity and had scrubs like Pipita and Palacio in front of him. The problem with that WC is that people are comparing Messi to is prime levels. His performance was easily one of the best in the tournament. Constantly had 4 players on him and caused havoc in the few times he was free. Argentina should have walked that WC final on chances, Messi created 2 great chances for Pipita and Palacio. I'm tired of hearing people say he didn't have a great tournament. He did.'

There are madridistas unbiased about Messi? :thinking:

hardyboy

According to MARCA, Leo is taking a special diet these days..He has reduced meat and sweet and included Fish in his diet.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Götze: "Messi has proven his extraordinary talent throughout his whole career with Barcelona. You simply cannot compare me to Messi. It's not a comparison which should be made. He's achieved so many great things and set the bar so high that practically nobody is ever going to reach it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans