10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
WTF!? Who says that!? And who's this müller dude? I thought he retired 20 years ago or some sh*t.

Thomas Müller, of course. People were saying how Messi failed against Germany in both 2010 and 2014 without scoring a single goal and how we were humiliated by Bayern etc.

Ritchie

With Argentina qualifying for the Olympics next year in Brazil, there could be a fuss (like 2008) over whether Messi goes or not. Mascherano as well. On top of a Copa this year and next year.

Brazil will want Neymar as well and probably for the three tournaments.

Uruguay missed out so Suarez won't go.

Ritchie

I don't see the reason why Messi would want to be included in the squad this time, he's already won the thing.

Argentina will be desperate to win it because it's in Brazil and to stop them. The best chance of doing that will be to include Messi so there'll be pressure on him to go.

Alen

Thomas Müller, of course. People were saying how Messi failed against Germany in both 2010 and 2014 without scoring a single goal and how we were humiliated by Bayern etc.

LOL i know wich müller it is. But seriously, What does müller have to do with Messi under performing? It would make more sense if they said neuer or even boateng. People are stupid.:angry:

LordLichtenstein

Unavngivet.png

Unavngivet.png

Last edited:

skn02

Argentina will be desperate to win it because it's in Brazil and to stop them. The best chance of doing that will be to include Messi so there'll be pressure on him to go.

Nah, I don't think messi will play in the olympics, he needs the rest all he could. On top of that, Argentina has to learn to play without Messi. Argentina have whole tons of talented players that they could literally field 2 world class teams that could win this thing. I surely hope as hell Messi won't be included in this.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Javier Nathaniel youtube channel posted this video of all chances created and assists by Messi this season. They are in chronological order, with assists coming last. He says he messed a few vs Elche. Enjoy!

Kerrybai

Nah, I don't think messi will play in the olympics, he needs the rest all he could. On top of that, Argentina has to learn to play without Messi. Argentina have whole tons of talented players that they could literally field 2 world class teams that could win this thing. I surely hope as hell Messi won't be included in this.

I don't see it happening either, he will play in the 2016 Copa America instead.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi already has an Olympic Gold Medal.

I'm sure he'll prefer winning trophies with the Argentina National Team as that's the only thing lacking on his résumé.

skn02

I don't see it happening either, he will play in the 2016 Copa America instead.

Im an hardcore Argentina fan as well, I'd prefer Messi to sit out 2016 copa america as well.... Messi cant be playing every single summer after the long club season, it will only do more harm than good to a body that's through so much already. Win 2015 copa america and that's it imo for him.. Next mission after copa america would be the world cup, his last and only trophy remaining.

MMKa

Copa 2016 final will be in June 26. Olympics knock-out stage begins August 13 and final 19 Aug. What if he only plays knock-out matches at Olympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans