10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Maradona has 679 pres. (Clubs+Argentina) with 346 gol (Clubs+Argentina).

0,50 ratio.

Ronaldo has 616 p. (Clubs + Brazil) with 414 gol (Clubs+Brazil).

0,67 ratio

Messi has 550 p. with 436 gol

0,79 ratio

And how many goals did Seria A average back then? Or have you just ignored that?

CatalinR10

I had a dream last night that we beat city with 8-2 while Messi scored 4 goals. Jesus is trying to send me a message.

I'm betting my apartment on that score.

the-smile-man-willen-dafoe-creepy.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ronaldo minus injuries and Maradona minus his lifestyle... both had much more to give.

But they didn't and that's what ultimately matters.

Ronaldo was unlucky, but he has to blame himself and his lifestyle to a certain degree too. Maradona was just crazy.

Messi has not had these issues because he has kept himself well.

mark1nhu

Ronaldo was unlucky, but he has to blame himself and his lifestyle to a certain degree too. Maradona was just crazy.

Perfect.

Maradona's lack of fitness was not due to "bad luck". He was the only responsible person for all that happened to him.

Ronaldo can blame his injuries on "bad luck", but you can always argue that his lifestyle led him to that.

On the other hand, Messi is a impressive comitted guy and is not his fault that others aren't.

Kerrybai

True, being the best is about making the most out of your talent and preserving it, Cristiano being a perfect example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans