10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

B4lKhnAIQAAp_-5.jpg

hardyboy

Despite the players having a day off today, Messi has been at the training centre for three hours this morning. #fcblive [cuatro]

L

linetty

The author of this clip won the Football Editing World Contest (whatever that is).

L

linetty

Most hat-tricks in games for a Spanish club: Zarra 31 - Messi 31 - Di Stefano 28 - Ronaldo 27 - Mundo 25 - Puskas 23 [via mrchip]

Stric

The number of records and historic achievements Messi has pulled is simply incredible. Stories about Messi will be told for decades. We are truly lucky to be around and get to watch it happen in real time.

Gnidrologist

The author of this clip won the Football Editing World Contest (whatever that is).

Yet another clip with a lot of pointless closeups and ''cool'' effects. Color me unimpressed.
The number of records and historic achievements Messi has pulled is simply incredible. Stories about Messi will be told for decades. We are truly lucky to be around and get to watch it happen in real time.
Of course, but one thing i noticed though is that people have started to invent a lot of ''makeshift'' records just for Messi alone. At this point i would not be surprised to see ''the player that scored the most goals in history against teams wearing striped shirts'' or ''most goals ever on Sunday evening between 19 and 21 PM''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans