10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Can anybody provide a video of moment that Scholes mentioned in his blog- Manu vs Barca in 2008 semi final, where he tackles Messi inside the peanlty area, fouls him, but referee just ignores it? Couldn't find it myself.

4:02

Edit: Or not? :lol:

Last edited:
L

linetty

For the first time ever, Messi has scored a hat-trick in 4 consecutive months # November 2014 - February 2015 [via @barca19stats]

alex88bg

I would reccomend for someone to post full Scholes interview about barca and Leo it is really nice,he admitted he fouled messi for penalty.
Paul seems like a really nice person.

hardyboy

Darijo Srna (Shakhtar Donetsk): "If you compare Pep's Bayern and Pep's Barca, Barca was way too stronger. Only Messi alone is as good as 5 Bayern players."

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Messi was probably very happy too when Scholes was not near him because his tackles were so damn bad. Never hit any ball but only players' legs.

raskolnikov

In South America its almost normal for these things to happen, remember Robinho's mom for example?
In Europe im more worried about an obsessed cr7 fan pulling a mark chapman than people getting kidnapped.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If it happened in Argentina then I'm sure people would know they are her parents, because you know....they visit her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans