10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

The job market is pretty much fucked up there though.

This prevents me from going as well, I have lived in a lot of places but never been happier anywhere else than Barcelona, greatest city in Europe for me, if only there was plenty of work or if I had a shitload of money I would move back tomorrow.

L

linetty

Rakitic: "No matter who wins Ballon d'Or, Messi is the best. I know, you know, your neighbour knows. There won't be another player like him"

Haha, I love it

PhilS

Yes yes good quotes Leo. Score a hat trick against City or your words mean nothing :pep:
Messi does not need to score for Barca to beat City. Messi will score the most, but in any particular game what is decisive is the number of good opportunities for the Barca forwards. Since the disaster in the first game of 2015, there have been lots and lots and lots of scoring opportunities. It does not matter which forward or forwards score in any particular game. MEssi has been having his best year to date setting up goals.

CatalinR10

a3ks9l.jpg

2a80qa1.jpg

34erzb6.jpg

2poo0gl.jpg

F

Flavia

Leo Messi

Página curtida · 2 h ·

Espectacular la nueva tienda de adidas de Barcelona. ¡Vale la pena visitarla! #adidasBarcelona

The new adidas store in Barcelona is absolutely amazing. It's worth paying a visit! #adidasBarcelona

- LIO

10857124_971542336198694_3835587081207443645_o.jpg

Icarium

Lifestealer
It is too early to say if he will have his best year or not, by the end of the season we will have much clearer picture. But so far messi is playing in god mode. Long may it continue.

2 G+A is just insane though, inhuman numbers even for messi if he ends up with those number at the end of this year.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

It is too early to say if he will have his best season or not, by the end of the season we will have much clearer picture. But so far messi is playing in god mode. Long may it continue.

2 G+A is just insane though, inhuman numbers even for messi if he ends up with those number at the end of this year.

He won't have his best season, he only has 37 goals and his best was 73. He's on course for his best calendar year.... however there is no way he will ever do 91 again as he now plays on the right wing, I just can't see it happening, that was a freak year for goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans