10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_Messi

You just ignoring the chances Suarez sets up? More per minute than any other player in the team?

Suarez, Messi and Neymar have been the most devestating attack in europe this last couple of months and all played a part.

Messi is the best of the three but he has still missed chances the others have set up as well.

Are you discussing with me just for the sake of being annoying or actually to have a meaningful discussion?

You are putting words in my mouth that I have never uttered. A senior spin doctor would have been impressed.

Nobody is ignoring anything. I mentioned Suárez' wastefulness in front of goal as 1 example of an area where he could step up further. Considering his ability and price we fans can rightfully expect more from him on this department.

Just like we can expect Neymar to be more intelligent whenever he has the ball at his feet. Or not slow the play down unnecessarily, not make too many unnecessary dribbles and to improve his passing game.

Nobody has ever said that Messi is perfect. Despite being an icon already an a legend he has areas of his game that he should strive to improve. For instance his ability as a captain.

JamDav1982

Are you discussing with me just for the sake of being annoying or actually to have a meaningful discussion?

You are putting words in my mouth that I have never uttered. A senior spin doctor would have been impressed.

Nobody is ignoring anything. I mentioned Suárez' wastefulness in front of goal as 1 example of an area where he could step up further. Considering his ability and price we fans can rightfully expect more from his on this department.

Just like we can expect Neymar to be more intelligent whenever he has the ball at his feet. Or not slow the play down unnecessarily or make too many unnecessary dribbles.

Nobody has ever said that Messi is perfect. Despite being an icon already an a legend he has areas of his game that he should strive to improve. For instance his ability as a captain.

Give it up son.

Kerrybai

Bad game, but its worrying that no one else can really step up to make a difference. I was hoping Suarez would be that player.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He was a bit off today but still nobody came to give him solutions really .. neymar brushing his new haircut at some point lol i wanted to kill him ^^

People in catalunya are already talking about selling Messi (again), there was a poll at the Camp Nou to see what the socios think .. they're really out of their freaking minds, take messi out on the last 2months and you have an awefull team and not even the CdR, Luis Enrique was saved too by Messi's streak.

Mehdi

utility73

Messi was completely off yesterday. He looked mostly pissed and unmotivated. Made lots of errors and did not really care to make up for them. He looked and played as bad as at the end of last year. I really hope it is just a one time thing this time around.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Please. I've seen him a hundred times worse last season and earlier this season. A not-so-good game was bound to happen after all the godly performances lately. There was not much he could do anyway. He still tried alot, IMO, and gave one beautiful pass that Iniesta fucked up and one to Neymar who also fucked up.

CatalinR10

It's still annoying to see that if he somehow fails to score/assist , no one steps in to win the game. And it's not like Barcelona lacks great players. I'm dissapointed by the team , not by Messi.

He did create some wonderful chances tho , Iniesta and Pique fucking them up.

JamDav1982

It's still annoying to see that if he somehow fails to score/assist , no one steps in to win the game. And it's not like Barcelona lacks great players. I'm dissapointed by the team , not by Messi.

He did create some wonderful chances tho , Iniesta and Pique fucking them up.

To an extent that is true but maybe the best chance of the match was set up by Neymar for Pedro.

Cant blame Neymar for Pedro missing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans