10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Would say his passing ability is as good as Xavi in prime, really. Dont think there has been a forward with passing as good as Messi in any case, maybe somewhere in the distant past?

Maybe not just as good, but Ronaldinho's passing was underrated IMO.

Kohe321

Would say his passing ability is as good as Xavi in prime, really. Dont think there has been a forward with passing as good as Messi in any case, maybe somewhere in the distant past?

I really enjoy hearing all this praise of Messi from a madridista. I like you, Morten. :pep:

dakt

As expected of the internet:
10997005_840922762632179_6326685909315209089_n.jpg

Girl that looks like Messi...what more could man want???

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I really enjoy hearing all this praise of Messi from a madridista. I like you, Morten. :pep:

It's not that uncommon, I'll also easily admit that Messi is the best atm.
Sometimes i wonder how many goals this guy could feed Ronaldo during a season.
Yeah,that would be just incredible. With Ronaldo's finishing,positioning and natural instinct for goals he would be the perfect strike partner for Messi(or to be precise Messi would be the perfect one for him). Not to mention that Messi could cross to him etc which he can't really do at Barca because nobody's really good at heading.

L

linetty

It's not that uncommon, I'll also easily admit that Messi is the best atm.
Seriously went onto reddit/soccer and was pleasantly suprised! Heard many not-so-good things about it but I witnessed Chelsea's, City's, Real's fans all over Messi just to praise him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans