10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously biggest Spanish sports newspaper hates having the best player of all time in their football league. As I said in my manifesto, it's time to bring back European Superleague plans on the table again.
F.ck Madrid and F.ck Uefa

F

Flavia

Shows their obsession. Let them continue to anger Messi... We all know he turns it all into fuel.

Egert

Estonian Culé
It is Anto's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All Anto fanboys here show some respect to her :) Happy birthday Anto :wub: :wub: hopefully you can teach Leo to take pens

CatalinR10

BreakableDistinctCooter.gif

David_Silva_Euro_2012_vs_France_01.jpg

NotInHere

Leo is not a bad penalty taker, he is not the best either. Since he's the best player in the world, people expect perfection but perfection doesn't exist, I just cant stand these dramatic opinions, he missed a penalty, so what? That doesnt stop him from being the best player in the world.

J

Jamie Cal

I saw that him and Ronaldo are both at 3 missed penalties in the CL the other day on Barcastuff, hardly true?

It was really galling to see him miss it, though. Now it's becoming a 'thing', and at 3-1, the tie is killed.

Kerrybai

I saw that him and Ronaldo are both at 3 missed penalties in the CL the other day on Barcastuff, hardly true?

It was really galling to see him miss it, though. Now it's becoming a 'thing', and at 3-1, the tie is killed.

What part are you struggling with? Missed missed vs Chelsea, City and panathinaikos.

Ronaldo vs Barcelona, Ludogorets and Copenhagen. He also missed vs Chelsea and Bayern in shootouts so if you count those he has missed 5 in the CL.

L

linetty

Rakitskiy (Shakhtar): "Best player I've ever played against? That is an easy one - Leo Messi. He is just great." [uefa]

Morten

Would say his passing ability is as good as Xavi in prime, really. Dont think there has been a forward with passing as good as Messi in any case, maybe somewhere in the distant past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans