10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzaR

Can see him drawing level tomorrow in the pichichi race and extending his goal lead for the year over Ronaldo.

BarcaGirl

Mundo Deportivo saying that Messi is getting married to Anto this year. Congrats to them if true :cheers:

Sorry to disappoint, but it's not true ;)

"Even though several Spanish sites claim that Messi and the gorgeous rosarina are planning their wedding, Ciudad.com was able to confirm that the dress Antonella picked up at Rosa Clará’s (a well known designer of wedding and evening gowns) is for the wedding of one of her friends, not her own."

http://www.ciudad.com.ar/espectacul...-messi-primeras-fotos-embarazada-segundo-hijo

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

BarcaGirl

:(

Is that where the rumour came from?

The rumor about the wedding came from MD. I think they were just speculating, as they don't have any real sources I believe. They saw anto and her mother visiting the rosa clara shop and immediately assumed wedding lol

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
The rumor about the wedding came from MD. I think they were just speculating, as they don't have any real sources I believe. They saw anto and her mother visiting the rosa clara shop and immediately assumed wedding lol

That's disappointing. Anto probably wanted a laugh so thought she'd stir up some rumours :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Tomorrow we can't fail!

- LIO

2qtxoo2.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
3 goals needed to get even with CR. Can Leo do it? He hasn't scored much lately, let's hope it change today :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans