10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

3 goals needed to get even with CR. Can Leo do it? He hasn't scored much lately, let's hope it change today :)

He is way way above when it comes to the goals in la liga for me, goals are goals but look at the difference in it, its huge, just look at the type of goals.
Ronaldo 30 goals:

Messi at 27 goals now:

Let us have la liga won with Messi having a few penaldo's less but way more golazos and i'm happy:)

doublehh03

He is way way above when it comes to the goals in la liga for me, goals are goals but look at the difference in it, its huge, just look at the type of goals.
Ronaldo 30 goals:

Messi at 27 goals now:

Let us have la liga won with Messi having a few penaldo's less but way more golazos and i'm happy:)

Ronaldo is a great goal scorer. Hazard is a great dribbler. Cesc is a great playmaker.

Messi is a great player (if you combine all the top guys at what they do, you "might" have Messi). I think we need to stop comparing the 2. It's better to compare Ronaldo v. guys who are also scorers. Messi is simply in a league of his own.

Ursegor

World Champion
Ronaldo is a great goal scorer. Hazard is a great dribbler. Cesc is a great playmaker.

Messi is a great player (if you combine all the top guys at what they do, you "might" have Messi). I think we need to stop comparing the 2. It's better to compare Ronaldo v. guys who are also scorers. Messi is simply in a league of his own.

No.

LordLichtenstein

Ballon_d_Or.png

Our attack is kicking ass this year.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Way too few assists for Neymar :(

Other than that let's hope they keep it up, and we might just end up winning everything .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans