10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asylum15

I don't care what anyone tells me.

Having watched the man since his debut,

his body language today has been completely closed and negative.

Something is on his mind for me. I don't think it's simply pacing himself.

Look at the conviction of the first penalty as-well.

F

Frejsgodes

Why is he still taking the penalties?

Lucky for us that the ref decided he could retake it. Goalkeepers moving off the line prior to the ball being kicked is against the rules, but it's rarely called. Yeah.. very lucky for us and very lucky for Leo.

Asylum15

I don't care what anyone tells me.

Having watched the man since his debut,

his body language today has been completely closed and negative.

Something is on his mind for me. I don't think it's simply pacing himself.

Look at the conviction of the first penalty as-well.

Then he scores a hat-trick.

This guy...

DrPepper

A performance Cristiano would be extremely proud of. Be largely anonymous for the most part of the game, yet still score a hattrick. One from the penalty spot and one from a tap-in. CR7 worthy stuff here.

The only thing that tarnishes his performance a bit is his third goal, because there's no way in hell that Cristiano would do something like that.

L

linetty

Nice hattrick but he should have had 5 goals at least, funny considering he wasn't even good

BarcaGirl

So much better in the 2nd half. But he really needs to work on his penalties. Either that or give it to someone else.

bismp

Clearly perseved his energy today.The first two goals were pure CR7 stuff.The third was nice+an assist to Suarez.

I cannot wait to see him tear apart City and Real!

Ritchie

Invisible for the whole game apart from his goals.

He wasn't at all. He had great movement for the shot he flicked just wide and was well involved in the move.

Twice he got himself in great positions for a tap in if that dozy prick Pedro would have squared it. Penaldo would have killed him both times.

Made a good assist for Suarez

Keeper made a good save from his free kick

Was waiting at the back post for Suarez if needed and the ball had too much on it so he coudldn't quite score.

Even at the end he was well placed for a tap in but Suarez understandably went for his hat-trick.

He was on the edge of the game in the first half and the play was mainly down the left, but if his team mates were more switched in (particularly Pedro) he could have scored a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans