10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzaR

There was a point in which the ball came to him outside the area and he headed it down to the floor to control it. Was amazed at how quickly he reacted to it...

Lomar1o

There was a point in which the ball came to him outside the area and he headed it down to the floor to control it. Was amazed at how quickly he reacted to it...

i call this ability "the responsiveness". maybe it's even called like that. what i want to say is that i haven't seen a player with such high responsiveness. it's like he predicts what is going to happen and acts accordingly, if you pay attention to his off the ball movement when attacking or even defending he is moving like in a very efficient manner. this responsiveness is also another reason why his dribbles are so good, he knows what to do and WHEN to do. i wish someone made a video of this ability of his.

F

Flavia

CAaUSJPW4AAfhZj.jpg

F

Flavia

Messi: "I feel good. The whole team is enjoying on the pitch. Objective was to qualify. Now the nice part of the season is coming."

Messi: "Hart played a great game, he's a phenomenon. We can only congratulate him."

@marcosperiodico
“He pasado de estar hecho un desastre a estar en el mejor momento, ¿no?” (Messi)

Messi: "I went from being a disaster, to be in my best moment, no?"

:messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans