10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Alba: "Messi gave a master class. There can't be any debate. Those who love football know he's the best in the world."

Iniesta: "Messi continues to surprise you, and he makes it all look so easy, as if everyone could do it."

Iniesta: "It'll be difficutl for anyone to do what Messi is doing. It's not just about goals, he's so unpredictable. Fans come to watch him"

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Are you calling the rest of the Barca players nobodies?

No, what I'm saying is it amazes me how Messi can go onto the pitch with the likes of Iniesta, Silva, Aguero, Neymar, Suarez etc. and still look head and shoulders above them all time and time again, he is just so complete and consistent it's terrifying to watch

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
FC+Barcelona+v+Manchester+City+Q7ZHK97X5uox.jpg

This can not be a coincidence?

Priceless :)

Kerrybai

Anyone feel like he should shoot from distance more? He found himself with the ball outside the box at one stage and tried a pass to Neymar, I felt he should have just shot.

It seems he doesn't trust his long range shooting that much.

He's getting a lot of praise tonight, I love seeing people react to him and I'm glad his lack of goals have not blinded the media.

Irish_Cules

Anyone feel like he should shoot from distance more? He found himself with the ball outside the box at one stage and tried a pass to Neymar, I felt he should have just shot.

It seems he doesn't trust his long range shooting that much.

He's getting a lot of praise tonight, I love seeing people react to him and I'm glad his lack of goals have not blinded the media.

I think he just respects the quality of Neymar and Suarez. They're finishing was poor tonight but in general this season he knows that if they're in a better position he's better off giving it to them. He could have had 5 assists tonight if the finishing was up to scratch.

JamDav1982

a couple of seasons ago, Messi would've scored a hat-trick in this match.

You think he has declined?

Messi put in a performance as an all round play maker tonight like he couldnt have two years ago.

He controlled the who tempo of Barcas game, speeding it up and slowing it down when required. He was sensational.

Its not all about goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans