10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo_FCB

Pellegrini (coach Man City): "Played against Bayern and Barcelona this season, what's the difference? Difference is Messi."

Kohe321

There was a point in which the ball came to him outside the area and he headed it down to the floor to control it. Was amazed at how quickly he reacted to it...

Yeah, that reminded me of a goal he scored earlier this season in the fall, where he headed it into the ground to himself and them flicked it over the GK. Amazing.

There is no comparing Messi with anyone. He's the best player ever, and by a margin.

Yannick03

What can you say ? No words can do him justice, I will never see anyone like him again...

That reaction from Pep with the nutmeg :wub::wub::wub:

Jombi

Pellegrini (coach Man City): "Played against Bayern and Barcelona this season, what's the difference? Difference is Messi."

Iniesta schooled alot of City players today as well, made them look really stupid. Messi is unplayable of course, but look how well we play as a team. People work their ass off.

Agri

FC+Barcelona+v+Manchester+City+Q7ZHK97X5uox.jpg

This can not be a coincidence?

The expert on everyfrench channels said he is the best ever, one said : "if both CR7 and Messi stop scoring today I know for whom I will play my place to see him play"...etc. Majestic! They were like talking about God and on the other side: a fraud.
Also, Deschamps said he makes the others ones look like shit!

Jombi

Yes, he is the best ever.

There can be no doubt about it.

He doesnt need to prove anything to anyone. He is inhumane.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Only saw the first half, but he was incredible, every time I'm amazed how he can play with worldclass players and make them look like nobodies :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans