10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

Fuck the WC argument, Maradona cheated his way to the final and Pele himself said that technique wise Messi was better than him.

xXKonan

While the World Cup is nice to Have on a Resume but IMO it shouldn't be one of those "Well if Messi never won it, that means he shouldn't be Considered a GOAT" when someone Thinks that it feels like a Last Ditch Effort on trying to Deny What Impact Messi has had on the Game.

It's about as bad as some of the EPL Fanboys that are like "LOL CR7 IS BETTER THAN MESSI CAUSE CR7, PLAYED IN THE EPL AND NOT THAT WEAK ASS LA LIGA!"

Players like Di Stefano,and Cruyff Etc are Considered to be some of the all team Greatest players to ever play the game, but They don't have any World cups to their name Should that Diminish The Impact they had when they played?

Messi is the GOAT in my mind for what he has done since he has started his Barcelona Career and many people that Will Agree even Legends of the game will tell you Messi is the Best in the world and easily the GOAT.

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

Decade.png

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Could this be a "let's shower CR7 with compliments so he comes back to the EPL" ? Florentino trying to create the buzz? :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Lmao. This is why I hate british sports media. Also people in the comments "who is garrincha?"

I have lost faith in humans.

Holly

Well as far as I am concerned this article proves 2 things to me:

1. This "journalist" must have been high on drugs when he wrote this article while in the need of (stronger) glasses and has complete lost his mind.

2. There is hope for mankind after all....all you nice people out there who don't have a job, don't give up. Apparently you can become a "serious journalist" for the Daily Mail as no knowledge of anything is needed!

Vialli_92

I just find myself so lucky to be able to witness greatness every week by this man. I'll never forget the Clasico when it finished 4-3 and Messi was single handedly setting up all the attacks for Barca that day.

The game against City was like that for him as well, all of Barca's attacking play just came straight through Messi and it was a joy to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans