10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsu

This is awful sports journalism, even by Dailyfail standards, one of the worst pieces ever.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

O5NyCibf93upy.gif

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It has to be serious satire, I mean no one can honestly believe ronaldo did more for his country at the world cup than messi ??

Delusional CR7 fans can, look at his excuse for CR ... "we can't blame him since his country (portugal) is a second-tier team .. but he still did more for them in the WC than Messi for Argentina"... and this guy gets paid to just write shit like this ^^

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
To be honest this article makes me furious ..

I didn't even read it entirely, I can get the Pelé/Maradona WC argument, even if it's getting old, but then to put CR7 in it, just goes against the entire point he's trying to make .. needs a slap in the face!

LordLichtenstein

I didn't even read it entirely, I can get the Pelé/Maradona WC argument, even if it's getting old, but then to put CR7 in it, just goes against the entire point he's trying to make .. needs a slap in the face!
Lucky you, I shouldn't have read it either .. Anyway, I truly don't get the Pelé/Maradona WC argument, it is maybe one of the stupidest arguments one can use. "Messi didn't win a tournament of 7-8 games, so he can't be considered the best ever", I mean, wtf, Seriously?

One does not have to be a genius to see, that Messi is a FAR superior player than Pelé and Maradona ever was.

I said it before and i'll say it again, Messi will end his career with 800+ goals & 300+ assists. Now THAT is a 'complete' player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans