10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's in fantastic form atm - some things, IMHO, he's doing better than before while others perhaps slightly less...Part of that might be due to age, might be due to a small degree of complacency after, literally, having done it all already or perhaps being a family man his focus is not quite what it was before...Yet, he remains the most unique footballer most of us will likely have the privilege of seeing in our lifetimes

I remain skeptical about the Lucho revolution but I am thrilled to see Messi bringing joy back to Barcelona football - everyone was a buzz about the match last night and it's been some time since we've seen that sort of Leo...Reading twitter reactions from professional footballers alone gave you some insight to just how much he captures us all with his brilliance

Let the joy continue

L

linetty

Tw Ian Wright (ex-Arsenal): "Messi showed last night he's the best in the world! You won't see him moaning at team mates for scoring!"

Tw Rio Ferdinand( QPR, ex-Man United): " #messi would nutmeg ya in a phone box !! Magician " [@rioferdy5]

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Ariel_2.jpg

Messi could nutmeg her.

L

linetty

Tw Matt Le Tissier (ex-Southampton): "Not often I sit and watch football and chuckle at how good someone is #messi" [@mattletiss7]

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Messi is in this kind of form that whenever he gets the ball you feel as excited as a little child before Christmas. You just know that you're going to see something spectacular and everything he does could end up as a moment of brilliance - a real spectacle to watch. If there is someone who says meh about Leos performance then I have no bloody idea what the hell is wrong with them.

doublehh03

Messi is in this kind of form that whenever he gets the ball you feel as excited as a little child before Christmas. You just know that you're going to see something spectacular and everything he does could end up as a moment of brilliance - a real spectacle to watch. If there is someone who says meh about Leos performance then I have no bloody idea what the hell is wrong with them.

Yup. That's why we need to let him have as many touches as possible. Good things almost always happen when Messi touches the ball.

L

linetty

@BarcaStat

Messi 2014-15 at Barça
40 games
43 goals
21 assists
111 chances created
117 balls won
2659 passes

PositiveShimmeringEland.gif

:lol: