10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Messi was never even remotely slightly overweight. He might weigh even less now, but he wasn't overweight.

And photos like that, regardless of what I'm saying here, are not very representative. Unless you're taking a photo in the exact same conditions, with the person in the exact same physical state, they mean nothing for such small percentages of weight loss/gain.

L

linetty

That's the most idiotic type of comparision. I looked up at other photos from this game and again came to a conclusion that nothing can be judged by a single photo.

NotInHere

Messi was never even remotely slightly overweight. He might weigh even less now, but he wasn't overweight.

And photos like that, regardless of what I'm saying here, are not very representative. Unless you're taking a photo in the exact same conditions, with the person in the exact same physical state, they mean nothing for such small percentages of weight loss/gain.
yeah now that I thought about it its just probably the angle that made him looked fat

F

Flavia

Md claimed he lost 3.5 kg, but that's not really noticeable. He may have indeed changed his diet, as he is looking full of energy.

Stric

Md claimed he lost 3.5 kg, but that's not really noticeable. He may have indeed changed his diet, as he is looking full of energy.

Yes. If he has indeed changed his diet, it probably has more to do with how he feels than how he looks.

L

linetty

'Who is the greatest ever' poll from a Brazilian channel SPORT TV.

CAlXj8VVAAAsASb.jpg

serghei

That question means nothing. It's not fair to compare a current footballer with a long retired one. Probably a big part of those who watched Pele play are dead now. Let Messi retire and after 40 years have passed, ask the same question between Messi and a huge footballer from 2045-2050. I reckon most people would vote for that footballer from 2045. It's just how it works, you are most attached to the player you grew up watching. My father says nobody will ever be like Maradona, I say the same thing about Messi, and my kids will probably say the same about some great player from the future.

Last edited:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Even if he lost 3.5 kg or whatever it wouldn't change his physical state like at all. I think it's all in his head, if he wants to he is the best in the world. Also it is impressive as fuck how he bounced back after losing the WC Final. Leo never ceazes to amaze us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans