10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

CApBacIU0AA3tqr.jpg

mark1nhu

One day he woke up and realized: how the fuck I let that hyped player come close to me in Ballon D'or count? Let's fix it now!

doublehh03

One day he woke up and realized: how the fuck I let that hyped player come close to me in Ballon D'or count? Let's fix it now!

I think it has more to do with the fact that with his form last year, Barca didn't win any titles for the first time in his career. I think not winning any team trophies motivated him more than the Ballon d'or. He knows his play decides games for Barca. So he's stepping up.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Unlike most users here, I like his tattoos.

I like them too, "most users" here seem to be conservative and critic the fact that he has tatoos more than the tatoo himself.

I don't think there's any argentina NT player that is tatoo-less, it's a cultural thing there, I was more surprised Messi didn't have many up until now.

I hope we see the GOAT tomorrow, 4-1 for Barça, and nothing less :)

Paganinisrvnge

Imagine actually fat Messi vs fat Cristiano. Both their games would obviously suffer but an out of shape, fat Ronaldo would be an incredibly average player. Messi would still have awesome(slow) dribbling and the passing.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't care whether he scores (certainly better if he does), let alone a hattrick which of course won't happen, just hope Messi leads the team to victory with a brilliant performance.

CuleLife4Life

I think it has more to do with the fact that with his form last year, Barca didn't win any titles for the first time in his career. I think not winning any team trophies motivated him more than the Ballon d'or. He knows his play decides games for Barca. So he's stepping up.

While I believe his new regimen is probably a huge contributing factor, I still think maybe the World Cup was still in his head a bit especially during the 2nd half of the season. I can't really blame him especially because the expectations were so high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans