10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

We can blame pretty much the whole team for the first half except maybe Pique and Bravo. That includes Messi. If the service is not comming, he needs to drop back and help a bit in games like this, not just stay and wait for the ball like he did in the first half. The 2nd half was better and he gave more in terms of effort.

That's what we've gotten used from Messi I guess, because we've seen him do it before (although, when we still play poor, people would then say that he's playing too deep ). But I don't think we can blame him if he doesn't drop when it's the midfielders who weren't doing their jobs. If that's Messi's job then sure.

This reminds me of last season, when Tata deliberately isolated Messi.

M

matheusemp

Have you guys even looked him during the game? There wasnt really any heavy marking, he barely moved to ask for the ball, i like messi and he is one of the best players that ever lived, but im not blind because of that, he didnt wanted at all to participate in first half

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Has this been posted? What an awesome celebration, put a big smile on my face! At the end all that matters is the victory! :barca scarf:

I guess there is no way to embed this?

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CAvTP7DU8AAxpC1.mp4

Just gif it :)

fXbPWM4.gif

doublehh03

He was hiding lol, walking around and not calling the game for him, maybe he were tired? Many times when the ball was with alves he didnt move out the marking, wich wasnt that heavy

Now im the second half, he runned out the marking and searched more for the ball .
Every time Messi wants to play, barcelona improves like 200%

No, the tactics changed in the 2nd half. Messi moved towards the middle and deeper in the mid-field.

poldep

I have been reading Marca for years now. Lately I noticed that they glorify Messi, it's like they worship him. What's up? They need something from him or what?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I have been reading Marca for years now. Lately I noticed that they glorify Messi, it's like they worship him. What's up? They need something from him or what?

They're trying to jinx him, their jinxing powers are famously powerfull :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans