10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManusXavi

CAvOsO0WYAA7HfX.jpg:large

Are they going somewhere or ?

Messi looks like he has thrown on some old clothes left behind by Tata.

I laughed so hard, I teared.

raskolnikov

He trusts Neymar more, he would always pass it to the left in a situation like this. Given the powers of revisionism its easy to conclude it was the wrong decision.

dakt

I went ape at the computer when he didn't pass it to Suarez
Watch the video via youtube

Yep, big mistake by him and unfair towards Suarez who was in much better position running towards the goal with only one defender on his back, while Neymar was drifting right, away from goal because of inertia and so ended on very narrow angle to make the shot.

CuleLife4Life

Loved him during the 2nd half. Invisible during the 1st half though but Madrid were playing well I guess combined that I think we weren't in control as much.

I did want a Messi masterclass performance like agains Man City though but there will be time for that.

M

matheusemp

Horrible, horrible first half, he was even playing? I was begging to him step up

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The team was playing through the left side even though he was free on the right. What do you expect him to do? Run over to the left? Maybe he could've dropped down deeper or to the center more often, apart from that it wasn't his fault IMO.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Wasn't very present in the 1st half but it's true that the team prefered the Iniesta-Neymar route most of the time, may be that was tactical knowing that Messi would be heavily marked..

Morten

Every player needs support, even Messi. No coincidence Messi was out of it for much of the game, the last 20-30 minutes he looked more like the amazing player he is. Its a team game, absolutely no player can do everything on his own, though Messi is certainly amongst the best ever to do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans