10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

I would guess this has been agreed behind the scenes with both Argentina and Barca to allow him some rest.

It's about the last period of rest he will get before end of Copa America if Barca go far in CL.

Best for all involved to rest now.

raskolnikov

Any injury that magically occurs during a nt break is most likely fake, smart Messi. He knows its basically his only time to rest a little from now on.

Antimadridista1

We need official confirmations . There's too much rumours at the moment.
Some say that he's coming back in Barcelona, others that he's not injured and goes back to training.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Doubt it completely came out of the thin air though. How do you fake an injury anyway? Toe/foot bone or not, hope it is minor.

By the way, Portugal will play against Serbia this Sunday in a Euro qualfier and another friendly on Tuesday against Cape Verde. Chances for Ronaldo to score several hattricks to rack up his Ballon d'Or profile. ;)

Kohe321

If he had to get tests because of discomfort that came out of the blue, it's most likely something.

I'm with team toe injury and him coming back to Barcelona for now... :sherlock:

raskolnikov

Doubt it completely came out of the thin air though. How do you fake an injury anyway? Toe/foot bone or not, hope it is minor.

By the way, Portugal will play against Serbia this Sunday in a Euro qualfier and another friendly on Tuesday against Cape Verde. Chances for Ronaldo to score several hattricks to rack up his Ballon d'Or profile. ;)

Nah Portugal sucks in qualifiers, they Always struggle and so does Ronaldo, only scores a few goals every campaign, its the play offs where they try.

Kerrybai

What I don't get is that why they are having these friendlies in the US when the US is not even playing. Marketing purpose?

Since most of the ARG players play in Europe, they should have the power to demand the friendlies be arranged somewhere in Europe.

Yes.

FFS. Just let him rest instead of playing him in these pointless friendlies.

I fail to see how the only 2 warm up games he has before the Copa are pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans