10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Good article about Messi's season, so far: http://grup14.com/article/statistical-analysis-messi-taking-europe-by-storm

Nope, he didn't. He's still training without his boots. If you read it on md, the doctors are hopeful he'll make it. I hope he does, but he hasn't got the green light yet.

We all know he will be playing on Celta. Messi been injured way worse only to be quickly play again.
The timing is also too convenient, im not complaining though, we need him fresh and ready this month if we are to win la liga and move to the cl semi's.

Vars

Banned
Nope, he didn't. He's still training without his boots. If you read it on md, the doctors are hopeful he'll make it. I hope he does, but he hasn't got the green light yet.

You just like to contradict me. :rolleyes:

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/04/02/en/football/barcelona/1427971181.html

"Leo is in pain, but after undergoing a series of tests to determine the severity of the injury, Barça's doctors have given him green light to play in the Catalans' next game. Meanwhile, the Catalan press maintain that Messi will feature in Vigo. The Argentine will be available to play for Luis Enrique."

Medical clearance, green light, Jesus blessing. Call it whatever you want. The fact of the matter is that doctors are saying he is OK.

:coffee:

F

Flavia

You just like to contradict me. :rolleyes:

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/04/02/en/football/barcelona/1427971181.html

"Leo is in pain, but after undergoing a series of tests to determine the severity of the injury, Barça's doctors have given him green light to play in the Catalans' next game. Meanwhile, the Catalan press maintain that Messi will feature in Vigo. The Argentine will be available to play for Luis Enrique."

Medical clearance, green light, Jesus blessing. Call it whatever you want. The fact of the matter is that doctors are saying he is OK.

:coffee:
Marca for info about Barça... Marca is a rm based newspaper.
The official site haven't reported he got the green light.
And he might play, with some pain, discomfort, not 100%. But he has not been given the green light from Barça doctors yet.

Vars

Banned
Marca for info about Barça... Marca is a rm based newspaper.
The official site haven't reported he got the green light.
And he might play, with some pain, discomfort, not 100%. But he has not been given the green light from Barça doctors yet.

Geez you are stubborn. Whatever, Flavia. I'm not wasting my time anymore with ya. Specially when my post are being moved/deleted.

Cheers.

F

Flavia

Geez you are stubborn. Whatever, Flavia. I'm not wasting my time anymore with ya. Specially when my post are being moved/deleted.

Cheers.

So are you, btw. Messi's not 100% in a critical month. I'm actually worried. This pain is dragging out for too long, to be downplayed like that.

L

linetty

Most key passes in the Liga since 2009/10:

Xavi 109
Ozil 119
Ozil 103
Rakitic 100
Di Maria 90
Messi 73 (ongoing)

@erMESSIdi

Status
Not open for further replies.