10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

CBiRrBMWEAEWdgY.jpg

CBiRrNXW4AEd1mk.jpg

Radec

I wouldn't mind having Messi on the bench for the next match. It'll be good for the team to play without Messi sometimes. April will be a tough month for Barcelona better to rest him now before sevilla, PSG, Valencia and PSG matches.

FC B

Can't belive how the hell after half a decade this competitive, strong and feared in Europe Barca still consists heavily (maybe 75% ) of Messi...

If we take out Messi we are a joke of a team as compared to the Messi one. Man it's such a pitty Messi can't play here forever!

JamDav1982

Can't belive how the hell after half a decade this competitive, strong and feared in Europe Barca still consists heavily (maybe 75% ) of Messi...

If we take out Messi we are a joke of a team as compared to the Messi one. Man it's such a pitty Messi can't play here forever!

So disrespectful to the other players.

Barca minus Messi would still be one of the top 4/5 teams in europe.

FC B

Not disrespectful at at all my firend. At all. Great players among them but we're speaking of Messi.

Barca without Messi would be knocked out by PSG normally. Barca without Messi wouldn't be the first in La Liga now. Who would break those double deckers if not him ? Neymar? :lol:

JamDav1982

Not disrespectful at at all my firend. At all.

Barca without Messi would be knocked out by PSG normally. Barca without Messi would be the first in La Liga now. Who would break those double deckers if not him ? Neymar? :lol:

Of course its disrespectful to call the other players a 'joke' team minus Messi.

Messi needs those other players as much as they need him. He cant win things on his own.

As good as Messi is Barca would still be a top european team without him. Just less likely to win.

FC B

I called that a joke of a team as compared to the Messi one specifically underlining his huge role in the performance of the team.

I'm sure many of the Barca players would agree to what I've stated. I've seen documentaries, videos, interviews of all sorts during those years and that is how every and each of the important players at the club see things regardig him and his awesome contribution to the team. They know without Messi it would have been a whole different story.

Absolutely he can't win things only by himself but he is just one player and the rest are 10. This man nits everything togehter from the midfield up to the goals he scores / assits. And surely Barca would have still be a top club but not the same, at all.

Not sure Barca would have gotten this far in CL this season if it weren't for him either.

JamDav1982

I called that a joke of a team as compared to the Messi one specifically underlining his huge role in the performance of the team.

I'm sure many of the Barca players would agree to what I've stated. I've seen documentaries, videos, interviews of all sorts during those years and that is how every and each of the important players at the club see things regardig him and his awesome contribution to the team. They know without Messi it would have been a whole different story.

Absolutely he can't win things only by himself but he is just one player and the rest are 10. This man nits everything togehter from the midfield up to the goals he scores / assits. And surely Barca would have still be a top club but not the same, at all.

Not sure Barca would have gotten this far in CL this season if it weren't for him either.

I am 100% sure not one of the players would say the team minus Messi is a joke team.

They would be weaker of course but a lot of these players have done a lot not playing with Messi.

Messi is the best player in history which help compliments a good team and takes them to next level.

FC B

Yep but again I never said the players would say they would be a joke of a team without Messi. You know it damn well but you like to troll my messages tonight and it is your very right ;)

JamDav1982

Yep but again I never said the players would say they would be a joke of a team without Messi. You know it damn well but you like to troll my messages tonight and it is your very right ;)

If we take out Messi we are a joke of a team as compared to the Messi one.

None of the players would agree with that so no point trying to use the players saying Messi makes them better to try and back up that statement.

Alik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans