10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMessin10

I Agree, i think messi did a decent game, scored a great goal, gave some nice passes, nice runs, and also helped the team defend in some cases, like that great tackle to save a goal,

If there's someone to blame, maybe Suarez (much apreciated for his important goals in previous games), but today he wasted some easy chances that could have ended sevilla's hopes,

And Luis enrique also to take off Neymar instead of rakitic, the game was 2-1, and it's a very dangerous result against a team like sevilla that has some fast players to counter-attack,

Still we are in 1º place and i believe in the team ;)

BARÇA <3

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So sad when he has this type of commitment during a game and the team is not able to win.. I was surprised seeing him track back like crazy a couple of times, he really wanted to win this!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
So sad when he has this type of commitment during a game and the team is not able to win.. I was surprised seeing him track back like crazy a couple of times, he really wanted to win this!

Right now he's doing Iniestas job to sadly. Him tracking back to much and dropping to deep just means he has further to get into really dangerous positions. Don't know if it's instructed by Lucho or Messi simply thinks he doesn't get enough help from our midfield. We need to sharpen up our midfield, I just don't understand what's happening.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I didn't like his performance entirely :(

To his standards, he was quite meh in the second half. Many missed dribbles and passes, he was sloppy and didn't look inspired - but hey, he can't win them all by himself unfortunately :(

Rahj

what is it with all this panicking in this thread? we have yet to see which team will win la liga and cl, so calm down! even if ronaldo scores 5 more goals in this season than messi, leo will be the favorite for this year's balon d'or if barca wins those titles.

Lionel Messi

Gonna be near impossible for him to get that ballon d'or off Ronaldo for the next couple of years, particularly this year.

Fucking hell, 1.5 weeks ago he was fave but now because Cristiano scored 5 v one of the worst teams in the league he wont? This year Messi has been miles better, most Ronaldo fans will admit it too. Messi has a Copa America he can win, a CDR we will probably win, top in La Liga and in a good position to win the CL. If Messi keeps up this level of performance and has 1 or 2 trophies.. even a CDR and Copa America he'll win it, CR won it in 2013 with ZERO trophies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans