10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

ffs, I can already see penaldo getting that 4th ballon d'or. seriously peeved off!

I couldn't care less about that shit of a prize. Fuck Balloon Door, fuck statistic...I want Barca to get trophies. And also, there's nothing CR can do to surpass Messi. So there's that.

dakt

No honestly, why are you guys so much worried about that stupid prize? We all seen 2 years ago when CR got it without deserving it. What to say about the prize that doesn't have clear criteria. Yes, fuck ballon dor, whether Messi gets it or not.

G

Gasgas

No honestly, why are you guys so much worried about that stupid prize? We all seen 2 years ago when CR got it without deserving it. What to say about the prize that doesn't have clear criteria. Yes, fuck ballon dor, whether Messi gets it or not.

Yeah, fuck ballon dor :party1:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm worried, he's far from his best right now. Decent goal but apart from that he did very little. He took too long to finish and most of the shots were blocked.

Kohe321

Messi had a really good game. He didn't get too much help from Rakitic who seemed slow and tired (really, our thin midfield is starting to show signs of wear), and Suarez just couldn't link up with him tonight. Still, that goal was perfection. And he worked and pressed in defense as well. Can't ask for much more, he did a good job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans