10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

That shit only looks good on somebody for a few hours. The fact that your arm will always be colored is highly disturbing to me...

Good thing then it's not your arm ;) Also, this tattoo debatte is getting boring now ...it's up to personal taste, some find tattoos attractive others don't.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm wondering if the tatoo problem is may be linked to a religious thing or conservative views for u guys but they re pretty cool and its HIS body not yours, also tattoos in general are a cool thing, in argentina he was rather the exception than the norm not having one..

Anyway, GOAT, might he get 100s more tattoos if it makes him happy :)

footyfan

Calma, calma
I'm wondering if the tatoo problem is may be linked to a religious thing or conservative views for u guys but they re pretty cool and its HIS body not yours, also tattoos in general are a cool thing, in argentina he was rather the exception than the norm not having one..

Anyway, GOAT, might he get 100s more tattoos if it makes him happy :)

And it's THEIR opinion, not yours.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I know, its his body, but they really don't suit him.

On a slightly unrelated note; I read the other day that CR doesn't have any tattoos which surprised me for some reason.

F

Flavia

On a slightly unrelated note; I read the other day that CR doesn't have any tattoos which surprised me for some reason.

Somehow I think they suit him. I liked the sleeve one.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i'm not a fan of it taking up the whole arm. i like busquets tattoo though, looks cool but not very obvious.

Alik

Until I joined this forum, I never realized this. People's fascination with other people's tattoos is quite remarkable.

It's like the player has personally hurt/offended you by doing it.

I'd expect some comments, but there's some quite strong opinions on this topic for some reason.

L

linetty

Ronaldo can't have tattoos because he donates blood. Also, I think it suits Messi well and I'm glad 'cause I like the sleeve ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans