10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekul

I don't think that a sleeve tattoo suits his shy, introverted personality or his pure footballing style, personally. It just looks so weird to me. But I'm sure I and everyone else will get used to it after a while and we'll forget he ever didn't have them.

Devils

I wouldn't give a shit if Messi tattooed a leopard skin pattern on his face, as long as he delivers on the pitch.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I hope he gets a face tattoo just like Daylyt. The reactions in here would be priceless.

Iron-Mike2.jpg
:mou:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not a fan of tattoos so won't get it. Couldn't care less about what other people do, except those who does it so bad that it's hilarious. Like the guy who tattooed stars in his face lmao. Wtf was even that.

Live and let live I say.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Not a fan of tattoos so won't get it. Couldn't care less about what other people do, except those who does it so bad that it's hilarious. Like the guy who tattooed stars in his face lmao. Wtf was even that.

Live and let live I say.

media_xl_752010.jpg

Heard she became quite the star.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Ronaldo can't have tattoos because he donates blood. Also, I think it suits Messi well and I'm glad 'cause I like the sleeve ones.

I don't know from where this notion comes from, but you can donate blood if you did a tattoo some months back. I have one and I have donated blood.

mark1nhu

I don't think that a sleeve tattoo suits his shy, introverted personality or his pure footballing style, personally. It just looks so weird to me. But I'm sure I and everyone else will get used to it after a while and we'll forget he ever didn't have them.

There are at least two decades since tattoos were exclusive to badass personalities.

I know a lot of tattooed "nerds".

BarcaGirl

Really disappointing performance! :( I don't know if he's still not 100% fit, or he just wasn't motivated.

Thank god for Suarez!

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He was good. He did midfield job today which was what the team needed. Highest number of passes and touches of any midfield and forward player except for Busi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans