10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Messi was good.

He has matured to be able to drop deep and control tempo.

We all love the Messi that looked to get ball and run at opponents every time but this Messi is even better and he is selfless enough to do job for team at expense of goal chances.

Some man!

Zangash

Banned
Why is it that any time Messi doesn't take on seven players each half people assume there's something wrong with him or say he had a bad game?

He nearly scored two goals, had an assist, and dictated the flow of the game marvelously.

likeafire

I thought he had a ok game, his touch at times was off and his passing too. But I have very very very high standards for Messi as we all do cause he the GOAT. I think maybe he had too many players marking him for him to do anything special.

Gamegod

looked often lethargic without energy, for me a weak performance today. I guess i have to get used to the way he plays nowadays.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
He was content with the midfield job he was doing. Knew it will be easy after the 2 goals. Doesnt need to overdo himself more important matches are ahead.

bismp

Not GOAT performance,but quite good.

People should calm a little bit..An assist and almosta goal is pretty great.It is true that he doesn't score in big matches as often as he used to,but he is more a creator now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans