10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

It depends. If our midfield continues to struggle a lot of the times, he will most likely evolve into a midfielder sooner than later. He will still score, but won't be as much as he could if he stayed up front more.

Depends on if we get any big signings (Pogba??).
Yup agreed with both you and Lord, the lack of midfield has for sure unabled him to go all out against top sides, that's why we've seen him drop deep many times against the top sides.

LordLichtenstein

Guys, I am sorry, i've spend 3 hours putting this s*** together, but it seems I am missing 1 goal somewhere -___- due to anger at the moment, I will not be completing this chart.

*Before I said I was missing 3 goals, that is correct, for the chart I have, where I have Ronaldo up to present time, the table I have uploaded on this site is only missing 1. (I suspect it being from United)

I would appreciate if someone could perhaps finish it? :)

LordLichtenstein

I finally found the motherf***** ! It was his goal against Gamba Osaka in CWC for Manchester United in 2008-09.

ddvafaf.png

Enjoy :)

Icarium

Lifestealer
In the last six seasons of the UCL, only one player had more dribbles than Messi’s current 64. That’s Messi in 2010/11 (79).

GOAT :worthy: He can only compete with himself.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
"Hey Leo you know that guy that is better than you? Yeah yourself from 10/11. But do not try to compare him to that Messi dude from 08/09. 11/12 Messi is the best though. You will not reach him. No. 5 all time is Maradona btw."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans