10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

New job
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi might also be the world's best tattoo artist

We know Messi is quite good at playing football, but how good is he at giving tattoos?
Some surprising photos have emerged of Lionel Messi on Sunday alongside the man who does his tattoos in Barcelona, Roberto Lopez.

In the images, Messi is demonstrating his ability to tattoo.
Barça's No.10 has slowly filled up his own body with tattoos, and now he has tattooed his autograph on Lopez's wrist.

"It is the best autograph in the world," Roberto Lopez said according to the Twitter account @leomessifanclub.

Thoughout the series of photographs you can see Messi doing the tattoo on Lopez's right wrist, then you can see the result at the end.
And the result is the number "10", the shirt number which Messi wears for Barça and Argentina.

The photographs were originally published on Roberto Lopez's Facebook page and it's thought they were taken on April 7.

messi-tattoo-1429460750837.jpg

messi-tattoo-1429460750927.jpg

messi-tattoo-1429460750815.jpg

Lucky man.

Richard.H

Barca looks so strong atm, Messi isn't performing well for quite a number of games yet you're winning quite easily. Btw how many appearances does Messi have for Barca ? Wiki is broken,it says 304 apps,400 goals lol...

Gotta agree that he hasn't quite been playing to his astronomical standards. I think he looks really tired out there. I hope it doesn't bite us in the ass during the very last weeks of the season...

BarcaOG

Banned
New job
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi might also be the world's best tattoo artist

We know Messi is quite good at playing football, but how good is he at giving tattoos?
Some surprising photos have emerged of Lionel Messi on Sunday alongside the man who does his tattoos in Barcelona, Roberto Lopez.

In the images, Messi is demonstrating his ability to tattoo.
Barça's No.10 has slowly filled up his own body with tattoos, and now he has tattooed his autograph on Lopez's wrist.

"It is the best autograph in the world," Roberto Lopez said according to the Twitter account @leomessifanclub.

Thoughout the series of photographs you can see Messi doing the tattoo on Lopez's right wrist, then you can see the result at the end.
And the result is the number "10", the shirt number which Messi wears for Barça and Argentina.

The photographs were originally published on Roberto Lopez's Facebook page and it's thought they were taken on April 7.

messi-tattoo-1429460750837.jpg

messi-tattoo-1429460750927.jpg

messi-tattoo-1429460750815.jpg

Lucky man.

Generally speaking I think tattoos are stupid, but this is actually pretty cool. Small and discrete + meaningful (to say the least) makes this a great tattoo. Lucky man indeed! What a memory that will be decades from now.

raskolnikov

Wow, really? I am leaning towards 800 :)

If it isn't to much trouble, how many goals do you think he'll score each season?

Like:

15/16 - 60
16/17 - 50

And so on.

Difficult to say, injuries can happen and a lot depends on when and where he retires.
But lets say he has 445 goals right now, ends up with 75 for Argentina so 475, scores 10 more this season so 485.
About 140 next 3 seasons= 625
From 31 till retirement it can be between 75-250 goals. It all depends but therefore 700+ with 300+ assists seems realistic.
Season to season is diffucult to tell , who would expect him to score 41 after 60 the year before?

Morten

Messi: "Seriously, you want me to sign my name on your forehead?"
Tattoo guy: "Yes, for the 3rd time, I want your name on my and my sons forehead"
Messi: "All right, if that's what you want..."

Imo tattoos are bloody stupid, never get why so many are fascinated by it. Wth would you want a tatoo of anything on your freaking forehead? Well, to each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans