10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthist

Because he starts sulking or throws a tantrum. He really needs to look at the bigger picture here and Lucho needs to make rest him and Neymar whenever he can.

BBZ8800

+1
THe following month will be absolutely crucial for the team.CL semis are always really tough,especially when you play against RM or Bayern.People may mock me,but this period may actually affect his legacy to some extent:If we win the treble(and performs well ofc) he will be regarded as GOAT.But,if we fail,and especially if he continues being tired etc,people will be really harsh at him.

+1 Yep

Revisionism will hit him hard.
Our forum won't change their mind about Barca/Real and Messi vs Ronaldo saga, but other media will turn the history in other direction, if Real will win the CL again.

Imagine if Real wins a CL:
-- then we will have:
-- Ronaldo 3 CL titles, Messi 3 CL titles
-- Ronaldo 2 titles in a row, which no one ever achieved
-- he will be hailed as a guy who brought them all success
-- Ronaldo will score more Goals, have 2 CLs in a row, he will win Ballon'D'Or surely in that case again

So, when we sum all of this, then Messi's stubornness to play in 5:0 matches and never getting substituted in the 70th minute when the match is already decided
= is even more "strange" and illogical

Messi, you should rest in some crappy matches and we will need your Goat performances and energy in the last 3 CL matches.
We don't need tired Messi who lost his energy in a 5:0 wins against Alemerias, because he tried to catch Ronaldo's goal tally.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Love Messi but hate this idea that no manager can rest him for fear of how he will react.

It could end up fucking up the most important part of season if Messi looks as tired in remaing games as has done recently.

Real Madrid totally exploited the lack of Messi tracking back in first 60 odd minutes of last game. Marcelo ran riot.

Lucho needs to take a risk and bench him in my opinion. He doesn't have the fitness of ronaldo to play every game at same intensity.

CatalinR10

CDMlhJNUgAAv9Ra.jpg

CDMlhSHUUAAie6u.jpg

CatalinR10

Heat map against PSG

CDJLzpqWgAAv8sy.jpg

It obviously looks like a dolphin.

Marca :

,, Messi trying to get into CR's head before the CL semi finals "

:coffee:

cris29

Love Messi but hate this idea that no manager can rest him for fear of how he will react.

It could end up fucking up the most important part of season if Messi looks as tired in remaing games as has done recently.

Same, it pisses me off no end. I love watching every minute of Messi but doesn't he see how detrimental it is for him & the club when playing every minute.

We have Córdoba the weekend before the first leg; he definitely needs to be rested for that. On the bench and only coming on if necessary. We also have R.Sociedad at home b4 second leg, they are useless away from home, should either start n come off or benched.

kollegah

wtf is this resting shit, players like robben alaba mueller cristiano carvajal benzema never look tired.
leo is always tired after 1-2 sprints, its hilarious.

and messi runs 20% less then the above mentioned

Rahj

wtf is this resting shit, players like robben alaba mueller cristiano carvajal benzema never look tired.
leo is always tired after 1-2 sprints, its hilarious.

and messi runs 20% less then the above mentioned

messi has played 4415 minutes this season, cristiano 4342 minutes, and i also never hear madridistas demanding that he should get some more rest. but i might be biased here, so please correct me if i'm wrong.

raskolnikov

messi has played 4415 minutes this season, cristiano 4342 minutes, and i also never hear madridistas demanding that he should get some more rest. but i might be biased here, so please correct me if i'm wrong.

Cause he is fitter than Messi and never looks exhausted. I personally thinks he is roided. Nobody can be that fit for years.

kollegah

so in fact messi played –about 2 games more than cristiano but messi looks like he played 20 games in 25 days in quatar. i just dont get it.

G

Gasgas

Messi is naturally lazier/less fit :coffee:
You cant exactly compare his stamina with the likes of alaba, mueller, and the likes.
May be with cesc :antonella:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans