10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeafire

Do you guys think that pep will know how to stop messi from playing his best game cause he knows him so well?

I'm gutted at this draw. Penaldo couldn't have it more easier, I'm getting visions of him holding his 4th ballon dor and its making me sick

Barcadub

For once I agree with you. We need lots of rotation now unfortunately.

We should be 100% fresh for the first leg atleast. We have Getafe at home and Córdoba away before the first leg. I already posted what my team for Córdoba should be in the La Liga thread.

Then it's Sociedad at home, Bayern away and Atletico Madrid away. This is dangerous.

raskolnikov

Do you guys think that pep will know how to stop messi from playing his best game cause he knows him so well?

I'm gutted at this draw. Penaldo couldn't have it more easier, I'm getting visions of him holding his 4th ballon dor and its making me sick
Cl winner(finalist)/cl topscorer/ la liga topscorer= rm media propaganda in setember= #4 ballon d'or.

doublehh03

Please. Stop comparing Messi to Ronaldo. We have loads of stats that have show Ronaldo is levels below Messi.

Kohe321

I want Messi to start against Cordoba and Getafe, but be the first to be subbed off early once the game has become a formality with goals scored.

Same goes for either Suarez or Neymar as well, whoever looks more tired.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pep can try whatever he wants, even out of form messi drags 2 players out of position and that gives space for suarez and neymar. If he played in god game, there is nothing pep could do. If it is only messi like in 2012 then he could easily stop him, but that is not the case anymore. Suarez and Neymar are good enough to win matches on their own.

Mitchell1978

I want Messi to start against Cordoba and Getafa, but be the first to be subbed off early once the game has become a formality with goals scored.

Same goes for either Suarez or Neymar as well, whoever looks more tired.

Cordoba would probably be the ideal time for him to rest, worst team in the league and only 3 days before bayern.

alittlebitter

Pep can try whatever he wants, even out of form messi drags 2 players out of position and that gives space for suarez and neymar. If he played in god game, there is nothing pep could do. If it is only messi like in 2012 then he could easily stop him, but that is not the case anymore. Suarez and Neymar are good enough to win matches on their own.

seriously. people forget it's barca vs bayern and not messi vs bayern. they can surround messi all they like tbh, if it means suarez and neymar will have more space to do their thing

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Not to mention that injured Messi on one leg played against Bayern in 2013

Devils

Lol there aren't many tactics one can use to contain Messi, Neymar and Suarez. All 3 of them are extremely multidimensional players, containing all 3 is almost an unbearable task.

I hate to say it, but these last few weeks, Leo hasn't really been good enough. He has two weeks to hit form, I'm praying he gets there.

Ekul

Your time to shine Leo. Get revenge on those Germans, give your old mentor a couple of games to remember and set us up for an El Clasico final. I want to see Cristiano, Pepe, Ramos and co. cry! Words can't describe how much I detest Real Madrid.

Egert

Estonian Culé
From GOAT fb:

We have a really tough UEFA Champions League semifinal ahead, and we'll need to give 110%.

- LIO

110yfyf.jpg

Find some nice form Leo, we need it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans