Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Who gives a shit? Certainly not Leo

34t292t.gif

No shit given, at all ^^

evrgyUy.png

RevoTeller

Those people and media are obviously biased and trolling, you will find no one in here that think that Messi is not good anymore, if anything, he's just showing us a completely new version of himself further more confirming his GOAT status :)

My point was, Messi still has the stamina to be deadly in attack, if we had a good middfield capable of getting the ball forward, he'd still be able to do what he does now later on when he's older, it just happened faster than it should have for lack of middfield, but this was always gonna be the next step.

For me Messi didn't get worse or better, he simply changed to cover some of the team's deficiencies. Mainly, he's helping a lot in the process of bringing the ball from the midfield to attack, and in the creation of goalscoring oportunities. Indeed that shows his versality and the vast arsenal of abilities he has, though I reckon that if the board adressed the midfield problems properly, Messi could spend more time closer to the box and to Neymar/Suarez and be even more deadly...

It's vital to the team that the board realises that this midfield is lacking and is in dire need of a creative player capable of carrying the ball to the attack and also create chances. I can see Rafinha as the long term answer, but until then you need a player that is ready to shoulder those responsabilities.

I agree with both.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Marca said:
At long last Messi succeeded in putting one past Kiko Casilla in open play, as he had previously only managed to score against Espanyol away from the Camp Nou from the penalty spot.

BBZ working for marca :VdB:

RevoTeller

To me, easily the two best players of the last 25 years (after the Maradona era).

For me:
A true (Brasilian) Ronaldo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>light years>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cristiano

That's obvious, and not because CR plays for Real, I couldn't care less in fact: this is obvious because Ronaldo de Lima had a pure class which CR could only dream about at night.
414 goals in 616 games, with all the injuries he suffered, with all the years he lost, and with the fact that when he came back, he barely was the 40% of what he was before...
Just amazing, the things he used to do with the ball, and to think that he never even reached his "prime"... :tata:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
So it's ok to use injuries as an excuse for the Brazilian Ronaldo but it isn't ok for C.Ronaldo? :neymar:
Taking care of your body and not getting injured is like 50 % of your duty as a footballer. Ronaldo wasn't taking care of his body and he was a pig at many stages of his life. So let's take away credit from CR because he probably gives up a lot of things and works super hard so he can maintain his body and be injury-free?

RevoTeller

So it's ok to use injuries as an excuse for the Brazilian Ronaldo but it isn't ok for C.Ronaldo? :neymar:
Taking care of your body and not getting injured is like 50 % of your duty as a footballer. Ronaldo wasn't taking care of his body and he was a pig at many stages of his life. So let's take away credit from CR because he probably gives up a lot of things and works super hard so he can maintain his body and be injury-free?

Ronaldo broke his knees multiple times at the early stages of his career because of the enormous stress due to the insane speed and power he played at, not because he didn't train.
Later on, he had various thyroid problems, that's mainly why he became a "pig", like you called him.
CR surely is a great athlete, but no training session in this world will ever give him even a 15% of the shear class of Ronaldo de Lima.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans