10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Called it :coffee:

CDtpFMvWAAApGAU.png:large

"was Messi's penalty disrespectful"

Lolololol. Did they say the same when Ramos scored a panenka?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Fouled blatantly several times and the ref turned a blind eye. Could have scored two more I thought. Great game. And I have no problem with him playing every game since he does seem to conserve his energy pretty well seeing how he played tonight at Camp Nou. My eyes were on him most of the time. :p

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Lolololol. Did they say the same when Ramos scored a panenka?

Certainly NOT !

Also, there was a goal by Real Sociedad like Messi's 2nd but from the left, and they automatically jumped "This! This is golazo, Messi had no opponent surrouding him" ..

They are pathetically hilarious ! :lol:

Honestly, I'm glad there's no program like this one for Barça, I would feel ashamed.

skn02

Fouled blatantly several times and the ref turned a blind eye. Could have scored two more I thought. Great game. And I have no problem with him playing every game since he does seem to conserve his energy pretty well seeing how he played tonight at Camp Nou. My eyes were on him most of the time. :p

It's not even about being fresh and conserve energy anymore, look at how crazy he gets fouled, and i dont like the chances of him being injured just prior to facing Bayern---the most important game of the season this year. Barca can win easily even without Messi vs Cordoba, a team at the very bottom of the la liga standings.. Cordoba cant even afford to draw, they need 3 points as they are 11 points off the relegation zone with only 4 games to play. So Cordoba cant just sit back and defend entire game, they will need to attack somehow, and if they failed to get 3 points, they are essentially demoted for the next season...so if they come out in attack mode, that would leave room for Barca to exploit.. easily, even with our bench players.. Cordoba are also a side who has conceded 53 goals this season..that tells you their defense are easy to crack.

Anyway, just hope Messi will do anything he can to stay fit and avoid injury for the next game, its absolutely vital to our bid for treble season. If barca cant beat Cordoba without Messi, we clearly dont deserve La Liga Title, simple as that. I know it's just wishful thinking hoping Messi will be rested for this game, but man, we really cant take any chances.

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

Club goals in 7 consecutive seasons. Messi vs. Pelé.

Messi: 08/09 - 38 vs. 66 - 1958 :pelé
Messi: 09/10 - 47 vs. 53 - 1959 :pelé
Messi: 10/11 - 53 vs. 33 - 1960 :pelé
Messi: 11/12 - 73 vs. 62 - 1961 :pelé
Messi: 12/13 - 60 vs. 48 - 1962 :pelé
Messi: 13/14 - 41 vs. 51 - 1963 :pelé
Messi: 14/15 - 49 vs. 44 - 1964 :pelé (ongoing)

Messi: Total - 361 vs. 357 - Total: Pelé

SwiftGuyver

it's just so nice to see him relaxed, happy, enjoying his football again and just casually bossing it...

he knows he's going to end his career as the top goal scorer & assist giver in La Liga & CL and he's now got 2 players next to him that he trusts to do the job as well so he's chilled out about taking on the goal scoring burden all on his own and is happy to drop deeper and allow others to shine. he's proving more than ever that he's not only the greatest goal scorer of all time but one of the best midfielders as well. he's a better midfielder than other world class players who specialize and excel in that position (for example David Silva). he's proving his class over CR7 not only as a player by showing how broad and versatile his skill set is in comparison but also as a human by showing how genuinely happy he is to see others do well.

he makes me happy.

:messi:

:wub::wub::wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans