10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What a gesture Messi... on a hat-trick and offering the pk to neymar, i'm in awe ! Respect to this little man.

Mexcelona

Messi just gave ronaldo the middle finger..
surpassing his goal tally.. and later only rubs in the wound by doing that gesture... what a guy

Ritchie

Messi just gave ronaldo the middle finger..

And probably the Pichici as well.

Ronaldo's insatiable thirst for goals makes the difference. Messi should have had two hat-tricks the last two games. It's stat-padding against awful teams but opportunities passed up. Penaldo's 5 against Granada showed no mercy.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
What's funny is that messi now is morally a winner no matter what happens in the pichichi.
Cristiano scores 1 more than him by the end of the season and wins it? Everyone will say that messi didn't care and rightly so.
Cristiano tries to imitate messi and gift goals to his teammates to not seem such a douche? Messi wins the pichichi easily.

Ritchie

What's funny is that messi now is morally a winner no matter what happens in the pichichi.
Cristiano scores 1 more than him by the end of the season and wins it? Everyone will say that messi didn't care and rightly so.
Cristiano tries to imitate messi and gift goals to his teammates to not seem such a douche? Messi wins the pichichi easily.

True but Penaldo won't see it like that, he'll just see the award. When it's likely to be neck and neck for the ballon d'or it gives Penaldo the advantage if he's outscored him.

NotInHere

All of you that care how many goals Messi scores need to have a seat, first of all it won't matter if Messi wins the pichichi and Barca don't win anything, Ronaldo can have all the pichichis he wants but in the end its the titles we win that count.

Actually, it's Neymar who ask Leo if he can shot the penalty. I find that a little annoying. He should have wait for Leo's decision. What do you think? Am I too hard towards Ney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans