10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Pichichi doesn't matter at this point if we win trophies, BO is for the year, and in 2015 the difference between Messi and Cristi is abysmal.

Also, first game with short sleeves :)

footyfan

Calma, calma
How many assists does Messi have in his Barcelona career? And does anyone have similar information for all of Ronaldo's career too?

Vlom

Messi will still be pichichi I think. Ronaldo is also on 4 yellows. He will definitely get booked in the next 3 games.

I think he might just properly loose his mind if he gets a YC, and RM will appeal it no matter how bad/justified it looked, guarantee it.

Frodo_FCB

Messi has equalled Raul as players to have scored a Liga goal in most different stadiums (33) #fcblive [via @messistat]

This guy is determined not to let any record unbroken...

raskolnikov

I think he might just properly loose his mind if he gets a YC, and RM will appeal it no matter how bad/justified it looked, guarantee it.
Yeah like a yellow vs Espanyol then they freak out on the missed final statpad opportunity and the rfef undoes the ban with some bullshit excuse:lol:
I hope he picks up a yellow tonight though, let them face Valencia without him and Benz.

The problem is he went from 0 to a 100 real quick. The change is too drastic and quick for people to cope with it.

Sorry, reading the forum backward but, indeed he looked awesome before, now he really look like sh*t. I'm not even attracted to him anymore. He looks like Neymar more and more! Expect more tattos and a punk haircut to come lol. Brace yourself man!

Vlom

The video! and the commentator said it too. It's quite obvious you can see him asking.

If that's the case i'd be really mad with Neymar, putting Messi in that situation, obviously he won't say no, and questioning the authority of who takes the pk in the team.

CatalinR10

10689668_1120049578010687_3900154548663869870_n.jpg

The tattoo looks cool

Kohe321

Then again Neymar pulled away in that multiple tap-in situation and allowed Messi free passage in what became his second goal, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans