10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Guys expect Ronaldo dives galore today. Messi ahead of him, a muct win hard as hell game away from home or else league is over? He will be Desperate with a capital D. It could get ugly.. or funny.

Have you taken up online betting? You seem to have some real potential.

bismp

Atletico,Bayern x2,Cup final +a potential CL final probably against Real.All this in one month non stop
This is the time to show the world who is the GOAT

Heavy

CR7 has ever let other player take it?

It is very good to have a someone like Messi that besides owning games helps keeping team morale high.

Last edited:

alittlebitter

messi is a smart guy. as soon as I saw that 6th goal, I knew madrid media would have a field day with it, so giving the penalty to neymar was a smart move by him. it was also a huge middle finger to ronaldo & the madrid fans who obsess over their pichichi competition. best way to get under their skin is by showing them that you don't care.

CR7 has ever let other player take it?

It is very good to have a someone like Messi that besides owning games helps keeping team morale high.
alonso. he doesn't seem very happy in the clip though.

LordLichtenstein

messi is a smart guy. as soon as I saw that 6th goal, I knew madrid media would have a field day with it, so giving the penalty to neymar was a smart move by him. it was also a huge middle finger to ronaldo & the madrid fans who obsess over their pichichi competition. best way to get under their skin is by showing them that you don't care.

This.

doublehh03

alonso. he doesn't seem very happy in the clip though.

I think Messi giving Neymar the penalty is more of trying to give Neymar confidence after missing 2 easy shots earlier in the game, esp. with Bayern looming. You can tell by Neymar's body language after the 2 misses he wasn't feeling too confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans