10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomar1o

It was probably one of my top 5 Messi goals.

I've seen Messi do more elegant goals but given the quality of opposition and how he destroyed both Boateng and Neuer was just jaw-dropping.

I've watched the goal like 80 times in the past 2 days.

he actually destroyed 3 players, boateng, neuer and cristiano :neymar:

Alik

"Messi up at 2:33 at night watching Argentinian football. The game is just 33 minutes in as well, so it will be one late night for the Little Dictator"

I was kinda surprised to read this I have to admit, I thought he took better cared of himself these days. Maybe a one day/one match thing?

What are you on about?

"Messi is unique and always makes the difference. With him, any team can win the Champions League. He has been the most dangerous rival I have ever had to face – and many times, too. Each time I would spend hours and hours thinking of the best way to stop him collectively, because it is impossible to man mark him." - Jose Mourinho

I guess Mou would love Leo at Chelski :lol:

Well, now that he is not his rival (and Mou is no longer coaching Ronaldo), he should have no problems praising Messi.

Tiny Kim

What are you on about?

Well, now that he is not his rival (and Mou is no longer coaching Ronaldo), he should have no problems praising Messi.

Of course, everyone knew he had a secret man-crush on Leo. He was most likely just contractually obligated to keep praising Cristiano over Messi. In fact, I believe that during the very end of his reign as Real Madrid coach, he heavily criticized C.Ronaldo. In the same interview, he also said that Brazilian Ronaldo had more talent than Cristiano and labelled him The Real Ronaldo. :lol:

DrPepper

"Messi is unique and always makes the difference. With him, any team can win the Champions League. He has been the most dangerous rival I have ever had to face – and many times, too. Each time I would spend hours and hours thinking of the best way to stop him collectively, because it is impossible to man mark him." - Jose Mourinho

Mou :wub:

Him constantly bashing CR7 is also great.

raskolnikov

Pff luckily the whole Lucho thing resolved. If there ever was a slight chance of Messi leaving it was last season and this summer if the whole season had been a disaster post anoeta.
Imagine if he actually went to Chelsea, it wont be goating the likes of Boateng vs Bayern but playing rb for Mou trying to defend Tello in round 16.

RevoTeller

Of course, everyone knew he had a secret man-crush on Leo. He was most likely just contractually obligated to keep praising Cristiano over Messi. In fact, I believe that during the very end of his reign as Real Madrid coach, he heavily criticized C.Ronaldo. In the same interview, he also said that Brazilian Ronaldo had more talent than Cristiano and labelled him The Real Ronaldo. :lol:

Not to disrespect CR, but the bold part is obviously true.
I mean, it's a no contest really.

Morten

Mou :wub:

Him constantly bashing CR7 is also great.

You shouldnt be to pleased, this is just Mourinho trying to redeem his reputation in Barcelona, so that he can one day coach there. Thats the reason he never trolled United, unlike Arsenal and Pool, because he might coach United one day.

Henry_IB

Banned
You shouldnt be to pleased, this is just Mourinho trying to redeem his reputation in Barcelona, so that he can one day coach there. Thats the reason he never trolled United, unlike Arsenal and Pool, because he might coach United one day.

No amount of flattery will repair the damage he did during his spell at Real Madrid. Think the reason why he might praise Messi now is because he couldn't do it while at Real for obvious reasons.

raskolnikov

That will never happen, he is way beyond the point of redemption. This about keeping the option open that Messi might join Chelsea or another Mou side.

DennyCrane

The bolded part is a pretty backhanded compliment towards the rest of the team tbh.

Seeing his recent history in La Liga and with Tito especially, this guy will not even become a groundkeeper in Barcelona.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Not to disrespect CR, but the bold part is obviously true.
I mean, it's a no contest really.

Exactly.

There is only one, TRUE Ronaldo.
And he is a Brasilian and used to play in Barca for one Season.

I think that Mou is praising Messi to make himself better.
Look, if any team with Messi is unbeatable, than his failures with Real and Chelsea against Barca=are lesser.
He is still the Special one then. And only an Alien Messi stopped him from winning more CLs...

So, praising Messi could be the same thing as saying how Barca never won against Chelsea with 11 vs 11.
Just an alibi to make himself "more important and better".

Last edited:

RevoTeller

Exactly.

There is only one, TRUE Ronaldo.
And he is a Brasilian and used to play in Barca for one Season.

Obvious.
I've NEVER seen someone doing what he did at 20 years old, TWENTY!
He was a storm, an apocalypse of power, skills and class without limits.
They called him "El fenomeno" for a reason, you know. :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans