10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Messi up at 2:33 at night watching Argentinian football. The game is just 33 minutes in as well, so it will be one late night for the Little Dictator :messi:

[tw]596469626848092160[/tw]

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Go to sleep messi and get some rest, that's not a game worth staying up for :lol:

I just watched 15min, there's a man down every 3 touches ..

Morten

It's funny reading other football forums after yesterday.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's really sad that you all are harassing Cal? for standing up for what he believes in. I too know ronaldo is better overall and it's not only for his performance in La Liga. He has excelled in 2 different leagues as compared to Messi who has only been stuck in one league. Ronaldo is a predator in the air. Has Messi even ever score from a header ? Ronaldo is a beast where free kicks are concerned. He's also much faster than Messi. You all keep saying he's older than Messi, I would like to see how well Messi performs when he's Ronaldo's age.
Ronaldo was cultivated on English soil in the English league so that ultimately makes him better in my opinion. He's also a former Red and even though he can be a twat at times I'll always respect him as a player for that. Isn't he better internationally also. I'm not sure but I think he has more international goals than Messi ? Correct me if I'm wrong."

Kinda funny comment about headers coming from a man united fan.

This is bloody hilarious, talk about pl-fanboy to the max :lol:

gregorrin10

The first goal reminded me of the second goal against Milan in 2013

You mean Wembley 2011... it was the exact same replica, shot from practically the same position, Neuer was positioned the same as VDS when the ball went into the net under his arms, and also Messi celebrating, first with his hands, then with that look, right before all others started jumping on him...so freakin awesome, exactly like Wembley 2011:lucho:
Also reminded me of his celebration in that 2-2 Clasico when he scored that beauty from the free kick...this celebration is becoming his calling card for big games, when you can see all the motivation, joy and happiness rolled into that one celebration:xavi:

Henry_IB

Banned
Its just a ridiculous statement, everything/everyone from the PL is automatically better just because, lel.

Well do feel free to visit red-cafe if you enjoy seriously flawed logic and a ton of bias. They have some really funny posters although to be fair, as someone else mentioned, 90% of the people there seem like reasonable people and are bashing comments like the one I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans